Entries for our Lunch with Patrick Grant draw have now closed.
We will be contacting the lucky winners shortly.
- The Competition is open to anyone who purchases a new Singer sewing machine or overlocker form an authorised UK retailer who is over the age of 18 on the day of the lunch and based in the UK. (to verify whether a retailer is authorised, please see our website www.singerco.co.uk).
- Employees of Bogod Group Ltd, Singer Sewing Company or SVP Corporation or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries cannot enter.
- The competition is “free to enter” in that no additional payment is required to enter other than the normal and usual cost of the eligible sewing machine from your chosen supplier. However, participants are expected to pay their own cost of connecting to the website and in the event of them winning, their own travel costs to and from the location of the lunch.
- Entry can only be made through the form on our website and will be confirmed by email. Only one entry per machine purchased is allowed. If multiple entries are found to have been made, with or without the purchaser’s knowledge, all associated entries will be disqualified. Bogod & Company Ltd are not responsible for any missed entries due to computer or other failure.
- Winners will be randomly drawn from all entries on 5th September 2023 when the competition will close and no further entries accepted.
- Winners will be notified by email. They must claim the prize within 7 days of the draw by return email and provide proof of purchase of their Singer sewing machine.
- Usually a copy of the original receipt will be sufficient as proof of purchase however Bogod & Company Ltd reserves the right to require further evidence if deemed necessary. If you have not confirmed your place within 7 days or satisfactory proof of purchase has not been provided, for whatever reason, the prize will be forfeit and another entry will be drawn.
- If you are a winner you are responsible for travel to and from the location for the lunch including all costs. The location for the lunch will be advised to winners when they are notified.
- Bogod & Company Ltd reserves the right to change the date of the lunch in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as ill health etc.
- By claiming the prize winners agree to allow their names and still or video images of them made on the day to be used in publicity or social media by Bogod & Company Ltd, distributor of Singer sewing machines in the UK or the Singer Corporation.
- If for any reason Bogod & Company Ltd has to cancel the lunch then winners will receive an alternative cash prize of £50 in lieu of the lunch and Bogod & Company will have no further liability to the winner. Specifically, Bogod & Company will not be liable for any costs related to the cancelled lunch, incurred for whatever reason, by the winner.
- No correspondence on any of the rules above will be entered into.
- Details of winners can be obtained from Bogod & Company by emailing email@example.com after the draws have taken place.